Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason.
2. The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall cease after 14 days from the date on which you have acquired or possession of the goods by a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
SIA "NB59", legal address Biķernieku Street 59, Riga, LV-1039, Latvia,
phone number: +371 67561313, 29284998
e-mail address: email@example.com
on the decision to withdraw from this agreement.
4. The goods must be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date you notified us of your decision to withdraw from this contract at one of the following places of return of the goods
"NB59 SIA" store
• Biķernieku Street 59, Riga
The deadline will be met if you return the goods to one of the above addresses before the 14-day deadline.
Please note that SIA "NB59" has the right to record possible visual damage to the goods, as well as the contents of the set, for the goods sent by post at the time of their acceptance. In cases when sending the goods to SIA "NB59" stores by courier, SIA "NB59" will detect damage to the goods or non-compliance of the goods with the visual condition and assembly at the time of receipt of the goods, you will be informed and sent a copy of the statement.
SIA "NB59" asks consumers to use the product to the extent necessary to check the nature, properties and operation of the product.
SIA "NB" informs that if it establishes the loss of the value of the returned goods, it will apply to the court with a claim for covering the losses caused by SIA "NB59", which have arisen as a result of the consumer's actions.
11. In case the warranty service is not valid, but the buyer refuses to pay for the repair, then the buyer must cover the diagnostic costs, and the buyer receives a report from the Service Center on the detected damage. If the buyer agrees to a paid repair, then the diagnostic costs do not have to be covered.
12. Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures.
Please submit a complaint about the availability or quality of goods electronically, by sending it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, sending it to the address, Biķernieku Street 59 Riga, LV-1039, Latvia.
The complaint will be considered within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
If the complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree with recognizing the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- the date of submission of the application;
- the nature of the dispute, the claims and the grounds for them.
Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution:
- Information on the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
- Information on the out-of-court consumer dispute resolution database: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
- Online Dispute Resolution (SIT) Information: If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the SIT platform to submit a complaint to an independent dispute resolution body. Links to the SIT platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
We remind you that consumers have the right to file a claim for a product that does not comply with the terms of the contract within 24 months from the date of delivery of the product.